A Truly CHILLing Experience
Our impressive Alpine Ice Bar is being brought back for 2019 with completely new sculptures, designs and theming to keep you entertained over a schnapps or two. Did you know our drinks are served to you in real ice glasses from our Vodka bar?
You are more than welcome to bring in your camera for a memento of this special occasion; just don’t leave it lying anywhere as ice sticks!
Tickets are purchased in advance either at the entrance or online, so be sure to pre-book as peak times are very busy.
To book click here.
Premium Adult Ticket
Includes 2 drinks plus a glass of Prosecco plus jacket/glove hire.
Standard Adult Ticket
Includes 2 drinks plus jacket/glove hire.
Includes 1 soft drink plus jacket/glove hire.
Includes premium offer for up to 50 people.
- Maximum session capacity is 50 people.
- Minimum age for the Ice Bar is 5 years old.
- Strictly no under 5’s permitted.
- Between 5-18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children are only allowed into the Ice Bar until 7pm, therefore the last session they can be booked in for starts at 6.15pm.
- Please Read the Safety Rules.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid ID may be required. Nottingham Ice Bar operates a challenge 25 policy. Anyone appearing to be under 25 will be asked to prove they are aged 18 or over when buying tickets or alcohol.
- Under 18’s are welcome to join us during daytime sessions when accompanied by a responsible adult e.g. parent or guardian.
- Monday – Sunday last Ice Bar entry for under 18 is 6.15 pm, after that the age limit is strictly 18 and over. Valid ID may be required. Management reserves the right to refuse entrance if guests are intoxicated or underage.
- Due to the time sensitive nature of the Nottingham Ice Bar sessions, it may NOT ALWAYS be possible to move your reservation if you miss your allocated time. We would advise you to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your 60 minute session.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entrance and/or service.
- On a busy day you might see a queue to enter the Nottingham Ice Bar which is necessary to help us kit everyone out before entering due to the cold temperatures. Just before you go in, you will be given an Ice Bar jacket and gloves but we do not supply any other form of clothing therefore we would advise to dress appropriately.